Reasons why you should test your alarm:
■ Phone changes
■ Electrical work
■ After any type of construction
■ Normal Maintenance
Follow the simple steps:
- Call our 24 hour Central Station and announce that you would like to place your system on test. Be prepared to provide them with your account number and password AND make the call in private.
- Activate your alarm like an actual emergency by opening a protected door or window.
- Allow your sirens (if audible alarm) to sound for approximately 30 seconds and than shut your system.
- Call the Central Station for test results. The central station operator will describe the signals received.
- Again, perform this test before the technician leaves the premises.